Become A Partner
Bring new traffic and guaranteed pre-orders to your business, all while taking part in an exciting new urban adventure that champions your local area.
CityDays trails use puzzles and clues to show people around unique city districts, exploring what is great about them: their culture, history, art and local businesses. That's where you come in! We are always looking for new collaborators that can bring something fresh to our trails. So whether you serve food and drink, provide an entertaining experience or do something else entirely, we would love to hear from you and to talk further about working together.
What's in it for you?
- Pre-orders - recurring sales of the agreed products/services each time a group book the relevant trail.
- Buzz - the first customers are the hardest, let us generate some buzz on your doorstep and others will soon follow.
- Increased footfall - the opportunity to sell additional items when our customers visit your premises.
- Social media exposure - our customers love to share their trail experiences online, helping spread the word about the great things you have to offer.
- Celebrate yourselves - we are always eager to emphasise the things that make our collaborators unique. We'll work with you to bring them to the fore with our clues.
- A boutique community - we are picky with our collaborators. In becoming one you will be joining a community of local businesses with strong values and a desire to show-off the best of the area.
- Improved business ratings - we can send review links to your TripAdvisor or Google Business pages, helping you to earn those 5-star reviews from our shared customers
- Shopper feedback - our team reach out to all our customers, we'll share the insight in to how our mutual customers felt and provide any detailed feedback they provide.
- Seasonal spin-offs - boosted sales during busy seasonal periods, work with us to share christmassy offerings, or Easter treats!
- Discounted experiences - Last but not least, you and your staff will receive discounts on ALL our trails, so you can enjoy them for yourselves!
What we are looking for
- Great services/products - we want to show our customers the best the local area has to offer, particularly things that show off what is unique about its culture: food and drink enjoyed by locals, art and music made in the community, experiences with a twist you won't find anywhere else.
- That something special - if your business has that wow factor, something that takes people by surprise and gives them what they never knew they needed until they walked in your door, that's what we are looking for!
- Strong values - we love working with eco-friendly, diverse and inclusive businesses that champion fair pay, local produce and people from minority backgrounds.
- New ideas - have something we might never have thought of before? Great! We are always looking for new inspiration and would love to work with you to see if we can help bring your vision to life.
How to get in touch
If this has got you excited or intrigued, we would be eager to hear your ideas and answer your questions. You can contact us using this link or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you!